things I haven’t shared before now
This post was first published on Sept 15, 2015, under the title “Things I haven’t Shared Before Now,” on the Spirit Train Chronicles site. I’ve edited it mildly.
Previously, I had been reserving, for the STC site, posts that discussed my more unconventional traits and experiences.
I was living in Jacksonville, FL, and concussions wouldn’t scramble my brains for another nine months. Also, I hadn’t yet received my Autism diagnosis – I was speculating. And my references to spaceships and ETs are effing serious. As I share more of my posts from over the years, onto this site, it will begin to make more sense.
The Buddhist references hearken back to my years as a practitioner and nun. Tibetan Vajrayana influence.
I hope you’ll share your journey, too.
And the post begins:Leslee
This is Grizzie and Yermo. They don’t like to share. Yermo likes to eat Grizzie’s food, and Grizzie likes to hiss at her.
I’m afraid they know more about me than you do because I see them every day.
We were all monks together. Yermo stole food, and Grizzie was mean. I scraped by and managed to catch a human rebirth. I promised them I’d take care of them, and here we all are.
Corrinn is not in the photo, but we worked together too. Now we’re working together again. That’s very cool.
Karma, merit, and life are funny like that.
I haven’t posted in a while, because I’ve been busy editing and gathering material for an upcoming book, All About Enlightenment. It may come out in 2015, but The Crew tells me that 2016 will be more auspicious. I’m not sure I can finish editing in 2015, so that may be a moot point.
In the past year, I’ve done regression sessions and taken channeling courses with Lyssa Royal Holt. I’ve also written a lot; I just haven’t had much time to share it all. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been on this site gathering posts that I’ve made, and I confess that I feel quite sad to buzz through the pages of posts and see three things:
- I very seldom take the time to share with my internet-ual friends anymore, and
- I don’t have as much free time as I did in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- A lot of folks whom I consider friends seem to have moved on – or at least they don’t post anymore either.
I still don’t have much time. Although bullet lists are cliché, I’m going to put one right here on this page in case you’d like a snapshot of what’s been going on with me.
Things I’ve learned:
- I’m far more psychic than I realized. That’s both humbling and intriguing.
- As I suspected, when people know I ‘know’, they behave more conscientiously. There is hope for mankind, once we think about what it will be like when everyone knows our secrets.
- During regression sessions, I learned not that I was being abducted, but that I go home every night. I kind of knew that, but I didn’t realize that ‘home’ is a spaceship. But a ship is a world. And worlds are figments of the imagination…
- My patience with this world’s ignorance shortens. I’ve become more abrupt and direct, and more friends notice that my energy is at times, just too intense for human consumption. Sorry, I’m working on that.
- On the other hand, the folks who are getting on board are doing it at an impressively rapid pace.
- Things are less dense – but you knew that already.
- Ascension & Enlightenment are states of mind. You already knew that too.
- Astrological phenomena profoundly affect the physical world, but we don’t need to grasp at it. It takes care of itself. See item #9.
- All things happen with perfect timing.
- And time is a complete fabrication.
- My roots are mostly Sirian & Andromedan. I prefer Andromedan energy; that’s my Dream World. But I don’t like labels because they are so 3D.
- This is my 2035th incarnation here on this planet. Few have occurred during this eon. I much prefer the 9th Dimension. But it’s okay.
- My to-do list feels overwhelming most of the time.
- Most people cannot see their true nature which is the Union of Bliss and Emptiness, and I feel very sad about that. If everyone could get a glimpse, that freaking “Event” thing would happen.
- Neil Gaiman is a Buddha. Tag, you’re it!
- I have to admit that Buddhas are ETs, and that throws a huge wrench in my Buddhist Refuge Vows.
- The real work right now is in the trenches: the Hopi need to come down from the Mesa, which they are doing, and the Tibetans have to relinquish their fondness for preserving their rituals. We are not special anymore. The world is ready. The Karmapa has a ton of work to do.
- We need to feed stray animals: they have been our mothers.
- We need to stop killing.
- We need to get over our sense of nationality and ethnicity. It’s all a charade.
- We need to be more generous, but with wisdom and discretion.
- We need to call out the BS and turn and walk away.
- Money is more of a fabrication than Time.
- We might as well stop hiding because there is nothing to protect and more people are watching us with loving eyes than we can imagine.
- My body is human, but most of my mind is not. It’s a blend of at least 6 consciousnesses at any given moment. It gets crowded sometimes.
- No, I’m not crazy or schizophrenic.
- 24 items were enough, but I never know when to stop.
- I’m beginning to think that everything I perceive is a screen memory. But that’s okay too. It functions pretty well as a coping technique.
- Despite the appearance of this list, it’s not all about me. I’m not the only one who’s like this, and I’m not special. Show yourselves!
I hope you catch the humor in this list, and I hope Mr. Gaiman doesn’t mind because I really admire him. I’ve also learned I’m pretty smack dab in the middle of the Spectrum and haven’t a clue about how most people think, but I’m not concerned about that so much anymore. Autism has become kinda cool. It’s the wave of the future, but no less a pain in the butt. I’m finding my people, and they are not of this planet.
Oh, and Disclosure would be futile. We’re all already here.